Friday, April 07, 2006

If Cats Wore T-shirts

I have not had a humorous blog yet but thought some of these were funny.
If Cats Wore Tee-shirts . . .
. . .here's what they would say . . .
Purrrrfection Cannot Be Improved
If you don't like my attitude, you should see my owner!!
Take my advice........ I'm not using it.
I'd like to help you out......... Which way did you come in?
Cats know how we feel......... They don't care, but they know.
Dogs Have Owners........ Cats Have Staff.
As a house pet, I'm overqualified.


That about sums it up have a great weekend.
We are celebrating PASSOVER Sunday night. I know it is not until thursday but this is what works for us we will probably have 50 people there. What a great Holiday.
We put the door out today doesn't it look great.

God Bless You

No comments: