Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Great Exchange


















Jesus Is Risen!!! He came to die for our sins and was buried and in three days He rose from the Dead to make the great exchange. Let's Look at this.


2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Jesus became sin for us so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. Jesus Died, was buried, and came back to life to take our sins upon Himself and give us His righteousness. That is awesome.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Bible is delcaring Here that Jesus did all this to exchange the Death you and I deserve for Eternal Life. Once again that is AMAZING!!

Galatians 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),

2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

These two verses show me that what Jesus did on the cross was that he exchanged my curse for his blessing. He took my curse and gave me a blessing. That is so CRAZY. WOW!!!

Is it any wonder why I love RESSURECTION DAY.
Sing with me.....

I’m forgiven because you were forsaken
I’m accepted you were condemned
I’m alive and well Your Spirit lives within me
Because You died and Rose again

Amazing Love how can it be
That You my king would die for me
Amazing love I know it’s true
And it’s my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor You

You are my King Jesus
You are my King




Please Remember to pray for Afghanistan.

No comments: