Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Get Paid

"We shall have all eternity in which to celebrate our victories, but we have only one swift hour before the sunset in which to win them."
-Robert Moffat

Let's not waste the time that God has given us and go out and preach the Gospel. Jesus paid the price for all to be saved.

I hate it when I go to a store and buy something, bring it home and find out that it is a cheap thing, and was misrepresented in it's advertisement. I feel like I did not get what I paid for.
Jesus Died on the cross to pay for the sins of the world, And HE deserves to get what He paid for. Let's Go Preach the Gospel.

"Lord, make me a crisis man. Let me not be a mile-post on a single road, but make me a fork that men must turn one way or another in facing Christ in me." - Jim Elliot

No comments: